St. George Limousine Services affordable & reliable
Save yourself the time and frustration over driving to/from the Airport.. rent a limo for a flat rate!
Toronto Pearson International Airport to/from St. George
Flat rate of $ 135.00 + HST for Lincoln Town Car Sedan (1-4 passengers)
Learn more about our Toronto Airport service and pick-up procedure.
Buffalo Niagara International Airport to/from St. George
To get this specific rate, please contact us.
Learn more about our Buffalo Airport service and pick-up procedure.
Rates shown represent the "one-way" cost "per vehicle" to/from the airport for St. George, Ontario. Rates quoted are for the vehicle not the number of passengers.
- All Rates are subject to 13% HST (Govt Tax)
- All reservations are subject to 15% Driver Gratuity
- 407 Toll Highway Charges are not included in the above Rates
- $10 Charge per enroute stop for Town Car Sedan Transfer
- $15 Charge per enroute stop for SUV Transfer
- $25 Charge per enroute stop for Stretch Limousine Transfer
- $45 Charge per enroute stop for SUV Stretch Limousine Transfer
- Please add Airport Parking Fee: $15.00 (Town Car, Mercedes & SUV's) [Applies to Pick-Up only]
- Please add Airport Parking Fee: $27.00 (Stretch Limousine & Stretch SUV Limousine) [Applies to Pick-Up only]
St. George Limousine Fleet
The quickest way from A to B is in one of our limousines! No joke.
We pride ourselves in having a fleet of clean, modern and reliable vehicles.
- Lincoln Town Car
- Mercedes C300
- Tesla S85D
- BMW 750Li
- Mercedes Sprinter Van
- Lincoln Stretch Limo
- Escalade ESV
- Stretch SUV Limo
On special requests we can get even bigger vehicles.. like Mini Buses or Coach Buses.. just ask us.
Hourly St. George Limousine Service
We offer a variety of Hourly service for special occasions in and around St. George:
- Birthday & Reception Party
- Proms & Graduations
- Sporting Events
- VIP and Executive Services
- Corporate Services
- Convention Services
Have something specific in mind? Need more info on rates? Send us a quick message or call and we will quickly respond.
About St. George, Ontario
St. George Reminiscent of a small, British village, St. George's downtown core offers antiques, coffee shops and one-of-a-kind collectibles. Traditional English fare is available at the local pub or an authentic tearoom. Several other local eateries provide a selection of great food that consistently pleases the palate of those that dine in the quaint, picturesque downtown. Visit the Adelaide Hunter Hoodless Homestead, the birthplace of the co-founder of the Women's Institute Movement. Some of today's most revered studio & craft artists call St. George home. St. George Applefest is held annually the 3rd weekend of September and turns the entire town into a magical place for all things apple! With fall breezes, bright colours, unique craft vendors and the smell of apple floating in the clean, crisp autumn air, it is no wonder almost 30, 000 people meet at Applefest each year to take in the vendors, music and sights. With the quaint, unique setting along the streets of St. George filming crews are constantly looking to this community to capture that early 20 th century period.