Simcoe Limousine Services affordable & reliable
Save yourself the time and frustration over driving to/from the Airport.. rent a limo for a flat rate!
Toronto Pearson International Airport to/from Simcoe
Flat rate of $ 180.00 + HST for Lincoln Town Car Sedan (1-4 passengers)
Learn more about our Toronto Airport service and pick-up procedure.
Buffalo Niagara International Airport to/from Simcoe
Flat rate of $ + HST for Lincoln Town Car Sedan (1-4 passengers)
Learn more about our Buffalo Airport service and pick-up procedure.
Rates shown represent the "one-way" cost "per vehicle" to/from the airport for Simcoe, Ontario. Rates quoted are for the vehicle not the number of passengers.
- All Rates are subject to 13% HST (Govt Tax)
- All reservations are subject to 15% Driver Gratuity
- 407 Toll Highway Charges are not included in the above Rates
- $10 Charge per enroute stop for Towncar Sedan Transfer
- $15 Charge per enroute stop for SUV Transfer
- $25 Charge per enroute stop for Stretch Limousine Transfer
- $45 Charge per enroute stop for SUV Stretch Limousine Transfer
- Please add Airport Parking Fee: $15.00 (Towncar, Mercedes & SUV's) [Applies to Pick-Up only]
- Please add Airport Parking Fee: $27.00 (Stretch Limousine & Stretch SUV Limousine) [Applies to Pick-Up only]
Simcoe Limousine Fleet
The quickest way from A to B is in one of our limousines! No joke.
We pride ourselves in having a fleet of clean, modern and reliable vehicles.
- Lincoln Town Car
- Mercedes S550
- Lincoln Stretch Limo
- Escalade ESV
- Dodge Caravan
- Stretch SUV Limo
On special requests we can get even bigger vehicles.. like Mini Buses or Coach Buses.. just ask us.
Hourly Simcoe Limousine Service
We offer a variety of Hourly service for special occasions in and around Simcoe:
- Birthday & Reception Party
- Proms & Graduations
- Sporting Events
- VIP and Executive Services
- Corporate Services
- Convention Services
Have something specific in mind? Need more info on rates? Send us a quick message or call and we will quickly respond.
About Simcoe, Ontario
Simcoe is an unincorporated community and former town in Southwestern Ontario, Canada near Lake Erie. It is the county seat and largest community of Norfolk County. Simcoe is at the junction of Highway 3, at Highway 24, due south of Brantford, and accessible to Hamilton by nearby Highway 6. This largest of the Communities in Norfolk County, Ontario had a population of 13,922 at the time of the 2016 Census. Named for John Graves Simcoe in 1795, the first Lieutenant Governor of Ontario , the town was originally two separate hamlets. The current downtown started as Birdtown, named by William Bird, who settled in the early 1800s. Simcoe is Norfolk County's largest urban area and home to many important industries, including Canada's largest ice cream plant and the Toyotetsu auto parts plant. Simcoe is home to a lush park system, many heritage sites, restaurants, shoppes, businesses and professional services, several hotels and motels, a full-service hospital, Simcoe Little Theatre, MyFM 98.9 radio and the daily Simcoe Reformer newspaper.