Niagara-on-the-Lake Limousine Services affordable & reliable
Save yourself the time and frustration over driving to/from the Airport.. rent a limo for a flat rate!
Toronto Pearson International Airport to/from Niagara-on-the-Lake
Flat rate of $ 170.00 + HST for Lincoln Town Car Sedan (1-4 passengers)
Learn more about our Toronto Airport service and pick-up procedure.
Buffalo Niagara International Airport to/from Niagara-on-the-Lake
Flat rate of $ 85.00 + HST for Lincoln Town Car Sedan (1-4 passengers)
Learn more about our Buffalo Airport service and pick-up procedure.
Rates shown represent the "one-way" cost "per vehicle" to/from the airport for Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario. Rates quoted are for the vehicle not the number of passengers.
- All Rates are subject to 13% HST (Govt Tax)
- All reservations are subject to 15% Driver Gratuity
- 407 Toll Highway Charges are not included in the above Rates
- $10 Charge per enroute stop for Towncar Sedan Transfer
- $15 Charge per enroute stop for SUV Transfer
- $25 Charge per enroute stop for Stretch Limousine Transfer
- $45 Charge per enroute stop for SUV Stretch Limousine Transfer
- Please add Airport Parking Fee: $15.00 (Towncar, Mercedes & SUV's) [Applies to Pick-Up only]
- Please add Airport Parking Fee: $27.00 (Stretch Limousine & Stretch SUV Limousine) [Applies to Pick-Up only]
Niagara-on-the-Lake Limousine Fleet
The quickest way from A to B is in one of our limousines! No joke.
We pride ourselves in having a fleet of clean, modern and reliable vehicles.
- Lincoln Town Car
- Mercedes S550
- Lincoln Stretch Limo
- Escalade ESV
- Dodge Caravan
- Stretch SUV Limo
On special requests we can get even bigger vehicles.. like Mini Buses or Coach Buses.. just ask us.
Hourly Niagara-on-the-Lake Limousine Service
We offer a variety of Hourly service for special occasions in and around Niagara-on-the-Lake:
- Birthday & Reception Party
- Proms & Graduations
- Sporting Events
- VIP and Executive Services
- Corporate Services
- Convention Services
Have something specific in mind? Need more info on rates? Send us a quick message or call and we will quickly respond.
About Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario
Niagara-on-the-Lake is a Canadian town in Southern Ontario. It is situated at the point where the Niagara River meets Lake Ontario in the Niagara Region. It is across the Niagara River from Youngstown, New York, US. It is the only town in Canada that has a Lord Mayor. Each year millions of people from around the world travel here to experience our Town’s unique charm and historic sites, including Fort George and Brock’s Monument; period-restored heritage homes, top-flight golf courses, breath-taking parks and gardens, as well as over 30 wineries and countless vineyards, many of which produce our world-class ice wine. Residents and visitors alike enjoy the town’s natural beauty, as well as our many heritage landmarks and local amenities, including some of the finest vineyards, orchards and greenhouses in Canada; the world-famous Shaw Festival Theatre; internationally-acclaimed wineries; and four-star dining and visitor accommodations.