Guelph Limousine Services affordable & reliable
Save yourself the time and frustration over driving to/from the Airport.. rent a limo for a flat rate!
Toronto Pearson International Airport to/from Guelph
Flat rate of $ 95.00 + HST for Lincoln Town Car Sedan (1-4 passengers)
Learn more about our Toronto Airport service and pick-up procedure.
Buffalo Niagara International Airport to/from Guelph
Flat rate of $ 265.00 + HST for Lincoln Town Car Sedan (1-4 passengers)
Learn more about our Buffalo Airport service and pick-up procedure.
Rates shown represent the "one-way" cost "per vehicle" to/from the airport for Guelph, Ontario. Rates quoted are for the vehicle not the number of passengers.
- All Rates are subject to 13% HST (Govt Tax)
- All reservations are subject to 15% Driver Gratuity
- 407 Toll Highway Charges are not included in the above Rates
- $10 Charge per enroute stop for Towncar Sedan Transfer
- $15 Charge per enroute stop for SUV Transfer
- $25 Charge per enroute stop for Stretch Limousine Transfer
- $45 Charge per enroute stop for SUV Stretch Limousine Transfer
- Please add Airport Parking Fee: $15.00 (Towncar, Mercedes & SUV's) [Applies to Pick-Up only]
- Please add Airport Parking Fee: $27.00 (Stretch Limosusine & Stretch SUV Limousine) [Applies to Pick-Up only]
Guelph Limousine Fleet
The quickest way from A to B is in one of our limousines! No joke.
We pride ourselves in having a fleet of clean, modern and reliable vehicles.
- Lincoln Town Car
- Mercedes S550
- Lincoln Stretch Limo
- Escalade ESV
- Dodge Caravan
- Stretch SUV Limo
On special requests we can get even bigger vehiles.. like Mini Buses or Coach Buses.. just ask us.
Hourly Guelph Limousine Service
We offer a variety of Hourly service for special occasions in and around Guelph:
- Birthday & Reception Party
- Proms & Graduations
- Sporting Events
- VIP and Executive Services
- Corporate Services
- Convention Services
Have something specific in mind? Need more info on rates? Send us a quick message or call and we will quickly respond.
About Guelph, Ontario
Guelph is a city in southwestern Ontario, Canada. Known as "The Royal City", Guelph is roughly 28 kilometres (17 mi) east of Waterloo and 100 kilometres (62 mi) west of Downtown Toronto at the intersection of Highway 6 and Highway 7. It is the seat of Wellington County, but is politically independent of it. Because of its low crime rates, clean environment and generally high standard of living, Guelph is consistently rated as one of Canada's best places to live. Guelph has been noted as having one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country throughout the 2008–2012 global recession, and has ranked at the bottom of Canada's crime severity list since 2007.
Discover small town character, historic charm and natural beauty in the heart of Guelph! Over 170 shops, eateries and services welcome you to their Downtown community. Also known as Escarpment Country™, Guelph provides easy access for day tripping and weekend excursions in a scenic setting -- all within an hour's drive from Toronto.
By Optionbooter - http://www.flickr.com/photos/daveatguelph/6246919122/, CC BY-SA 3.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=21737742