Collingwood Limousine Services affordable & reliable
Save yourself the time and frustration over driving to/from the Airport.. rent a limo for a flat rate!
Toronto Pearson International Airport to/from Collingwood
Flat rate of $ 230.00 + HST for Lincoln Town Car Sedan (1-4 passengers)
Learn more about our Toronto Airport service and pick-up procedure.
Buffalo Niagara International Airport to/from Collingwood
To get this specific rate, please contact us.
Learn more about our Buffalo Airport service and pick-up procedure.
Rates shown represent the "one-way" cost "per vehicle" to/from the airport for Collingwood, Ontario. Rates quoted are for the vehicle not the number of passengers.
- All Rates are subject to 13% HST (Govt Tax)
- All reservations are subject to 15% Driver Gratuity
- 407 Toll Highway Charges are not included in the above Rates
- $10 Charge per enroute stop for Town Car Sedan Transfer
- $15 Charge per enroute stop for SUV Transfer
- $25 Charge per enroute stop for Stretch Limousine Transfer
- $45 Charge per enroute stop for SUV Stretch Limousine Transfer
- Please add Airport Parking Fee: $15.00 (Town Car, Mercedes & SUV's) [Applies to Pick-Up only]
- Please add Airport Parking Fee: $27.00 (Stretch Limousine & Stretch SUV Limousine) [Applies to Pick-Up only]
Collingwood Limousine Fleet
The quickest way from A to B is in one of our limousines! No joke.
We pride ourselves in having a fleet of clean, modern and reliable vehicles.
- Lincoln Town Car
- Mercedes C300
- Tesla S85D
- BMW 750Li
- Mercedes Sprinter Van
- Lincoln Stretch Limo
- Escalade ESV
- Stretch SUV Limo
On special requests we can get even bigger vehicles.. like Mini Buses or Coach Buses.. just ask us.
Hourly Collingwood Limousine Service
We offer a variety of Hourly service for special occasions in and around Collingwood:
- Birthday & Reception Party
- Proms & Graduations
- Sporting Events
- VIP and Executive Services
- Corporate Services
- Convention Services
Have something specific in mind? Need more info on rates? Send us a quick message or call and we will quickly respond.
About Collingwood, Ontario
Collingwood is a town in Ontario, Canada, north of Toronto. Its harbour is in Nottawasaga Bay, the southern part of vast Georgian Bay. The city is a gateway to the Blue Mountain ski resort, with its downhill and cross-country trails. The town center is marked by the beaux arts–style Collingwood Federal Building. Nearby, the Collingwood Museum has exhibits on Collingwood Harbour's shipbuilding history.
Collingwood has a great warmth and sense of hospitality that is evident to first-time tourists, as well as repeat visitors. The community is rich in history and culture, and is extremely proud of our downtown Heritage Conservation District.