Bradford Limousine Services affordable & reliable
Save yourself the time and frustration over driving to/from the Airport.. rent a limo for a flat rate!
Toronto Pearson International Airport to/from Bradford
Flat rate of $ 99.00 + HST for Lincoln Town Car Sedan (1-4 passengers)
Learn more about our Toronto Airport service and pick-up procedure.
Buffalo Niagara International Airport to/from Bradford
To get this specific rate, please contact us.
Learn more about our Buffalo Airport service and pick-up procedure.
Rates shown represent the "one-way" cost "per vehicle" to/from the airport for Bradford, Ontario. Rates quoted are for the vehicle not the number of passengers.
- All Rates are subject to 13% HST (Govt Tax)
- All reservations are subject to 15% Driver Gratuity
- 407 Toll Highway Charges are not included in the above Rates
- $10 Charge per enroute stop for Town Car Sedan Transfer
- $15 Charge per enroute stop for SUV Transfer
- $25 Charge per enroute stop for Stretch Limousine Transfer
- $45 Charge per enroute stop for SUV Stretch Limousine Transfer
- Please add Airport Parking Fee: $15.00 (Town Car, Mercedes & SUV's) [Applies to Pick-Up only]
- Please add Airport Parking Fee: $27.00 (Stretch Limousine & Stretch SUV Limousine) [Applies to Pick-Up only]
Bradford Limousine Fleet
The quickest way from A to B is in one of our limousines! No joke.
We pride ourselves in having a fleet of clean, modern and reliable vehicles.
- Lincoln Town Car
- Mercedes C300
- Tesla S85D
- BMW 750Li
- Mercedes Sprinter Van
- Lincoln Stretch Limo
- Escalade ESV
- Stretch SUV Limo
On special requests we can get even bigger vehicles.. like Mini Buses or Coach Buses.. just ask us.
Hourly Bradford Limousine Service
We offer a variety of Hourly service for special occasions in and around Bradford:
- Birthday & Reception Party
- Proms & Graduations
- Sporting Events
- VIP and Executive Services
- Corporate Services
- Convention Services
Have something specific in mind? Need more info on rates? Send us a quick message or call and we will quickly respond.
About Bradford, Ontario
Bradford is the primary country urban area of the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury, Ontario, in Canada. It overlooks a farming community, known as The Holland Marsh, located on the Holland River that flows into Lake Simcoe. The eastern boundary of Bradford is the Holland River, named for Samuel Holland, first Surveyor General of British North America, who passed this way on an exploration from Toronto to Balsam Lake, by way of Lake Simcoe, in 1791. The village of Bradford was incorporated in 1857 and was named after Bradford, England. It was almost completely destroyed by fire in 1871, but it was rebuilt quickly and it became the major centre for the area with a population of 2,000 by 1873. The main economic activity of the area was agriculture, but several sawmills also operated in the area. Grain was the main crop, with growing interest in hay cut from the Holland Marsh area, which was used for stuffing mattresses.