Aurora Limousine Services affordable & reliable
Save yourself the time and frustration over driving to/from the Airport.. rent a limo for a flat rate!
Toronto Pearson International Airport to/from Aurora
Flat rate of $ 80.00 + HST for Lincoln Town Car Sedan (1-4 passengers)
Learn more about our Toronto Airport service and pick-up procedure.
Buffalo Niagara International Airport to/from Aurora
Flat rate of $ 275.00 + HST for Lincoln Town Car Sedan (1-4 passengers)
Learn more about our Buffalo Airport service and pick-up procedure.
Rates shown represent the "one-way" cost "per vehicle" to/from the airport for Aurora, Ontario. Rates quoted are for the vehicle not the number of passengers.
- All Rates are subject to 13% HST (Govt Tax)
- All reservations are subject to 15% Driver Gratuity
- 407 Toll Highway Charges are not included in the above Rates
- $10 Charge per enroute stop for Towncar Sedan Transfer
- $15 Charge per enroute stop for SUV Transfer
- $25 Charge per enroute stop for Stretch Limousine Transfer
- $45 Charge per enroute stop for SUV Stretch Limousine Transfer
- Please add Airport Parking Fee: $15.00 (Towncar, Mercedes & SUV's) [Applies to Pick-Up only]
- Please add Airport Parking Fee: $27.00 (Stretch Limousine & Stretch SUV Limousine) [Applies to Pick-Up only]
Aurora Limousine Fleet
The quickest way from A to B is in one of our limousines! No joke.
We pride ourselves in having a fleet of clean, modern and reliable vehicles.
- Lincoln Town Car
- Mercedes S550
- Lincoln Stretch Limo
- Escalade ESV
- Dodge Caravan
- Stretch SUV Limo
On special requests we can get even bigger vehicles.. like Mini Buses or Coach Buses.. just ask us.
Hourly Aurora Limousine Service
We offer a variety of Hourly service for special occasions in and around Aurora:
- Birthday & Reception Party
- Proms & Graduations
- Sporting Events
- VIP and Executive Services
- Corporate Services
- Convention Services
Have something specific in mind? Need more info on rates? Send us a quick message or call and we will quickly respond.
About Aurora, Ontario
Aurora is a town in central York Region in the Greater Toronto Area, within the Golden Horseshoe of Southern Ontario. It is located north of the Town of Richmond Hill and is partially situated on the Oak Ridges Moraine. In the Canada 2016 Census, the municipal population of Aurora was the 95th largest in Canada, compared to 97th for the 2006 Census. Aurora has been ranked in the top 10 wealthiest towns in Canada.
Aurora is a strong supporter of healthy and active lifestyles. The Town has a variety of multi-use recreational facilities and playing fields. There are more than 46 parks that span over 700 acres and an extensive trail system with approximately 57 kilometers. Don’t miss the many special events through the year. Discover Aurora’s beautiful scenery and picturesque community.