Arthur Limousine Services affordable & reliable
Save yourself the time and frustration over driving to/from the Airport.. rent a limo for a flat rate!
Toronto Pearson International Airport to/from Arthur
Flat rate of $ 170.00 + HST for Lincoln Town Car Sedan (1-4 passengers)
Learn more about our Toronto Airport service and pick-up procedure.
Buffalo Niagara International Airport to/from Arthur
To get this specific rate, please contact us.
Learn more about our Buffalo Airport service and pick-up procedure.
Rates shown represent the "one-way" cost "per vehicle" to/from the airport for Arthur, Ontario. Rates quoted are for the vehicle not the number of passengers.
- All Rates are subject to 13% HST (Govt Tax)
- All reservations are subject to 15% Driver Gratuity
- 407 Toll Highway Charges are not included in the above Rates
- $10 Charge per enroute stop for Town Car Sedan Transfer
- $15 Charge per enroute stop for SUV Transfer
- $25 Charge per enroute stop for Stretch Limousine Transfer
- $45 Charge per enroute stop for SUV Stretch Limousine Transfer
- Please add Airport Parking Fee: $15.00 (Town Car, Mercedes & SUV's) [Applies to Pick-Up only]
- Please add Airport Parking Fee: $27.00 (Stretch Limousine & Stretch SUV Limousine) [Applies to Pick-Up only]
Arthur Limousine Fleet
The quickest way from A to B is in one of our limousines! No joke.
We pride ourselves in having a fleet of clean, modern and reliable vehicles.
- Lincoln Town Car
- Mercedes C300
- Tesla S85D
- BMW 750Li
- Mercedes Sprinter Van
- Lincoln Stretch Limo
- Escalade ESV
- Stretch SUV Limo
On special requests we can get even bigger vehicles.. like Mini Buses or Coach Buses.. just ask us.
Hourly Arthur Limousine Service
We offer a variety of Hourly service for special occasions in and around Arthur:
- Birthday & Reception Party
- Proms & Graduations
- Sporting Events
- VIP and Executive Services
- Corporate Services
- Convention Services
Have something specific in mind? Need more info on rates? Send us a quick message or call and we will quickly respond.
About Arthur, Ontario
Arthur is a community located just north of Highway 6 and Wellington Road 109 in the township of Wellington North, Ontario, Canada. Formerly an independent village, Arthur was amalgamated into Wellington North on January 1, 1999. The village was named after Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington. Settlers began arriving in 1840. The area was first surveyed in 1841 by John McDonald and then officially in 1846 by D.B. Papineau. In November 1942, the Toronto Star ran a front page headline that read "Arthur Village Gives Sons and Money to Aid the War", and recognized Arthur as the Most Patriotic Village in Canada, as one out of every seven Arthur residents fought in the Second World War.